Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Preperation

I'm not prepared. Which, if you don't know, is not my style. I'm not prepared for what I feel at this very moment. It's caught me off gaurd. A total blindside attack. Here it is:

I leave for school in less than a month.

The school part isn't the problem. It's what I'm leaving behind. I feel like Im leaving my post and once I'm gone things are going to go back to the way they were.

Trust. ""And I am certain that God, who began the good work within in you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ returns."-Phil 1:6 and "For we are each responsible for our own conduct."-Gal 6:5

That's what I'm going on. We were made to glorify Him. He won't allow us to be any less than what He has made us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment