Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Invasion

I used to think that if I couldn't feel God in a particular place that it was just always gonna be like that. I thought there are just some places that I function spiritually better than others. That was the case with Cumming, GA.

I need Him here though just like I need Him everywhere else. And this is/ has been my current location for the summer. Dilemma.

A friend challenged me to pray for something I wouldn't normally pray for. So I prayed for Jesus to show up here. Sounds kinda dumb because He's everywhere all the time but for me, I would never think of being like "Jesus, you wanna get yourself over here?" I thought it would be a "rude" thing to ask for. Thinking to myself, oh He's got more important stuff going on, he'll get here when he can. Maybe you don't understand. But anyways, I realized that what I was doing was limiting Him. So, in the spirit of a friendly challenge (and desperation), I asked Him to invade this place. An invasion is indeed taking place. No prayer is dumb. No thing, no matter how small, is too insignificant for him.

#85-Left it in the prayer room at the wh.

No comments:

Post a Comment