Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Go.

Just Go. Stop worrying. I will equip you and clothe you in warrior's armor. You'll never be disappointed if you stick with me. I'm faithful. So faithful. Just Go, says the Lord. Trust.

Recent conversations have made me aware of the fact that I sometimes allow my past to govern my hopes for the future. My fear of abandonment leaves me feeling insecure and anxious. I find myself internalizing little details that mean nothing. I fear that what worries me won't cause my friend to think twice. I find myself always planning because if I don't people wont call. All of these thoughts put more links in the chains that suffocate my joy.

I'm fighting right now. Really hard. And He's screaming at me to just go. To run. Run away from these lies. So I'm not just shadowboxing, I run with purpose in every step.

Be the rock on the edge of the cliff. Just Go.

This one is just for me. No understanding necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment